The quality of the bolt you use can determine the integrity of the entire structure — whether it’s a building project or a piece of machinery. Builders and contractors looking to buy wholesale nuts and bolts know they can trust Fastener SuperStore to have the most comprehensive selection. We are known for providing only the highest quality fastener hardware specific to whatever your application may be. See our list of bolt products and some common uses below, as well as information about what Fastener SuperStore can do for you.
Select a Category Below
Round Heads and Square Necks, also the less common Ribbed Neck. Available in Steel, Grade 5, Grade 8 & Stainless.
Double Threaded with Lag Screw Thread on Both Sides. Used Most Commonly in Wood Applications.
Bolts with Wide, Flat Heads & Square Necks. Often Used in Conveyer Systems.
Double-Ended Thread with lag screw thread on one end & machine screw thread on the other. Available in Steel & Stainless Steel.
Hex Cap Screws
Most Common Type of Hex Bolt. Available in Grade 2, Grade 5, Grade 8 & Stainless Steel. Partially Threaded in Most Cases.
Hex Flange & Frame Bolts
Supplied in High-Strength Grade 8 with Black Phos Finish or 18-8 Stainless Steel.
Hex Machine Bolts
Steel With Galvanized Finish; Used in Decks & Outdoor Applications. See Hex Cap Screws for Alternate Materials & Finishes.
Hex Tap Bolts
Standard Hex Bolts that are Fully Threaded. Stocked in Steel, Stainless & Grades 5 & 8.
Hex Head with Coarse Threads and Sharp Points; Used in Wood Applications.
Hex Cap Screws & Flange Bolts with Metric Threads. Stocked in a Variety of Sizes & Materials.
Square Necks and Countersunk Heads in Grades 5 & 8. Used in Heavy Equipment.
Slotted Flat Head Cap Screws
Countersunk Head with Slotted Drive; Used when Head Clearance is Critical.
Square Head Machine Bolts
Offers Greater Bearing Surface For Wrenching Than Hex Head Bolts. Includes Battery Bolts.
Wide, Slightly Rounded Low Profile Heads for Bolting Down Wood as Decking.
A325-1 Heavy Hex Bolts in Plain & Galvanized Finish; Used in Structural Applications.
Threaded Rod / Studs
Headless Externally Threaded Fastener Threaded Over its Entire Length
Bolts for Virtually Any Use
At Fastener SuperStore, Inc., we specialize in multiple bolt types so that you will have what you need, regardless of the type or scope of your project. Here are a few common uses for the bolts we carry:
- Carriage bolts are self-locking when paired with a square hole in a metal strap. This is a useful feature for installation from one side.
- Dowel screws are threaded on both sides, making them very effective at securing two pieces of wood together, such as with furniture.
- Elevator bolts are made to secure canvas belts in conveyor systems. They are common in grain elevators and other similar systems.
- Hanger bolts are specially made to suspend objects from a wood base. They are threaded at both ends.
- Hex cap screws are made for use in such applications as original equipment manufacturing when a tight tolerance is required.
- Hex flange and frame bolts are commonly used in vehicle frames.
- Hex machine bolts are commonly used in decks and other outdoor applications.
- Hex tap bolts are useful for machinery applications, such as in motor assembly.
- Lag screws have sharp points for easy use in wood surfaces.
- Metric bolts are sized differently than US standard bolts and are commonly used in machinery.
- Plow bolts are similar to carriage bolts. They are made with a countersunk head for a flat finished surface.
- Slotted flat head cap screws are designed with countersunk heads, making them good for applications that require perfectly flush surfaces.
- Square head machine bolts are used for the same applications as standard hex bolts but are increasingly common for use in both machinery and wood.
- Step bolts are common in wooden decks because they are smooth and nearly flush.
- Structural bolts are heavy-duty bolts made for use with nuts to connect more than one structural member.
- Threaded rods/studs are threaded throughout their length for sturdy use in tension applications.
What Can Fastener SuperStore, Inc., Do for You?
Fastener SuperStore, Inc., has earned a solid reputation for providing the highest quality bolts and other fastener hardware. Strength, durability and general quality are hallmarks for all of our fastener products. We know the industry and can help you make the best decision possible for your hardware needs. When it comes to buying bulk bolts, we have what you need in the quantities you require. Contact us today to learn more about our selection.