Military and aerospace contractors who create machinery and equipment have no margin for error. They rely on parts and hardware that have been tested to meet military standards — referred to as “mil-spec” hardware because it meets military specifications. When you as a builder or contractor have to meet these exacting standards and buy these superior products in bulk quantities, Fastener SuperStore is your solution. We include manufacturer’s certification with all of our mil-spec products so you can complete your project with confidence. Mil-spec fasteners commonly are used in the defense, government, marine, nuclear, and shipbuilding industries. When you are looking for quality military-grade screws, military-spec bolts, military-spec nuts and/or military-spec self-tapping screws, contact the professional staff at Fastener SuperStore. We provide a large selection of mil-spec fasteners with the manufacturer’s certification included to ensure you are getting the highest-quality parts. Look over our full list of mil-spec hardware categories below.
Select a Category Below
Bolts that have been tested and certified to Military standards. Manufacturer's certification included.
Mil-Spec Machine Screws
Machine Screws that have been tested and certified to Military standards. Manufacturer's certification included.
Hex Nuts that have been tested and certified to Military standards. Manufacturer's certification included.
Mil-Spec Self Tapping Screws
Tapping Screws that have been tested and certified to Military standards. Manufacturer's certification included.
Military-Spec Screws and Other Fasteners
- Mil-spec bolts may be used in a number of applications in a wide range of industries. Military-spec bolts are available with either coarse or fine threads, and are made from a range of materials with different finishes.
- Mil-spec machine screws are used to fasten machine parts and in other applications. They do not have a tapered tip; the entire length of the screw has a uniform diameter. Military-spec machine screws are made from stainless steel or steel with black oxide, with a cadmium yellow or plain finish.
- Mil-spec nuts are paired with bolts to fasten materials in military, government, aerospace, automotive or industrial applications. These fasteners are made of steel, including stainless steel.
- Mil-spec self-tapping screws can be used for metal and plastic materials to create their own threaded holes. They may be used in a variety of applications, as military-spec self-tapping screws are available with a pan head or round head.
- Mil-spec sockets are made from stainless steel and alloy steel materials to increase the strength and durability of the socket cap screw. The military-grade screws are designed to meet National Aerospace Standards, and can be used to separate electronic and electrical components. Sockets come with a hexagonal head cap opening to be used with Allen keys and hex wrenches. Both fully threaded and partially threaded options are available.
- Mil-spec washers can be used in aerospace, automotive, industrial and defense applications. They reduce the chances of a nut or bolt loosening. Types of mil-spec washers include flat washers, split lock washers, screw washers, internal tooth lock washers and external tooth lock washers.
Select Fastener SuperStore When You Need Military-Spec Hardware
Military-spec screws, nuts and other fasteners meet the stringent demands of machinery, equipment, electronics and other applications that may place them under extreme duress. Fastener SuperStore offers these fasteners that are certified to military standards. Our knowledgeable staff has years of experience helping customers find the hardware they need in bulk quantities to complete building and contractor projects. We can assist you by offering the right fasteners in the required amounts.
Contact Fastener SuperStore today to find out how we can help you get the military-spec fasteners and other parts for your project. Learn why so many customers prefer to work with us.