Whatever project you are working on, it likely will require that materials be secured together. When numerous materials are involved, contractors and builders need versatility, and socket screws can be the perfect fasteners to finish the job. Socket screws are available with different thread sizes and a variety of head cap shapes, and in various lengths, all designed to provide strength and durability. Fastener SuperStore offers a wide selection of bulk sockets, allen wrenches, set screws and more for every application. Let our dedicated staff help you decide on the right socket screws for your project, or browse through our socket categories to find what your project needs.
Select a Category Below
Socket Head Cap Screws
700+ Black Oxide, Zinc & Stainless Options. Fine, Coarse & Metric Sizes.
Button Head Socket Cap Screws
Black Oxide With Fine, Coarse & Metric Sizes. Button Shaped Head.
Flat Head Socket Cap Screws
Black Oxide With Fine, Coarse & Metric Sizes. Standard Flat Head.
Metric Button Head, Flat Head & Socket Cap Screws; Hex Keys; Cup Point Set Screws.
Low Head Socket Cap Screws
Black Oxide With Fine & Coarse Thread Options. Shorter Head Than Standard.
Socket Set Screws
Cup, Cone, Flat, Oval & Half Dog Point Styles in Black Oxide. Metric Cup Points.
Hex Keys / Allen Wrenches
Single Sizes of Short & Long Arm, Metric & Tamper Proof Hex Keys in Alloy Steel.
Socket Shoulder Screws
Unthreaded Cylindrical Shoulder Under Head; Used for Rotating or Sliding Applications.
Socket Solutions for Every Application
Many of our socket products are stainless steel, or alloy steel with a black oxide or zinc finish. They are available with coarse or fine thread options, as well as in metric sizes.
- Socket head cap screws have a smaller head with a hexagonal drive. They often are used with machine parts where there is limited space for wrenches, as they are driven in with a hex key. They provide a stronger hold than conventional screws.
- Button head socket cap screws have a round button head and are ideal for light-duty applications and clamping due to their tensile strength.
- Flat head socket cap screws are used in applications where the screw head will sit flush with the surface. They provide a cleaner finish, as they can be covered and thus not visible.
- Low head socket cap screws have a shorter, round head, and can be used in tighter spaces where head height would be an issue. They have a high tensile strength yet should not be used in projects that experience dynamic loads.
- Metric sockets are available for when hardware with metric measurements is required. Available products include socket head cap screws, button head socket cap screws, flat head socket cap screws, hex keys and socket set screws.
- Socket shoulder screws, also called “stripper bolts,” are commonly used in machine designs that allow parts to oscillate and pivot. These screws can be used in punch and die applications.
- Socket set screws do not have a head cap and can sit flush or imbedded into the materials. They are available with flat, cup, cone or pointed heads.
- Socket pipe plugs are ideal when closing the end on fittings and pipes. They have a low profile to fit into tight spaces.
- Hex keys/Allen wrenches are small, manual wrenches used on hex key sockets to drive in screws. They also are available in sets to provide a range of short-arm and long-arm wrenches that will fit a variety of sockets.
Why Select Fastener SuperStore as Your Supplier?
Selection, quality and knowledge are what we specialize in at Fastener SuperStore. We provide the button sockets, socket pipe plugs, Allen sockets and more that you need, and in the dimensions required for a variety of applications. Our staff is dedicated to helping you decide on the right socket screws for your projects. The bulk quantities we offer mean you never have to run out of the necessary parts when working on the job. Contact Fastener SuperStore for the best fastening hardware available.