Self Drilling Screws
Also known as TEK Screws, "Drill-Bit Points" Eliminate Pre-Drilling.
Unless 18-8 Stainless is specifically required, Fastener SuperStore recommends using 410 Stainless Steel for corrosion-resistant Self-Drilling Screws. 410 Stainless Steel Screws are heat-treated and hardened, which allows them to drill more effectively. 18-8 Stainless Steel Screws are not heat treated and therefore do not provide the same drilling capacity.
Follow A Product Path Below
- Steel / Zinc
- Steel / Black Oxide
- Steel / Black Zinc
- Steel / Black Phos
- Steel / Corrosion-Resistant Silver Ruspert
- 410 Stainless Steel (Hardened SS)
- 18-8 Stainless Steel
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Steel / Zinc With Neoprene Washer
- Stainless Steel / With Neoprene Washer
- Steel / Green Ceramic
- Steel / Zinc / Hex Washer Head / Unslotted